NSF International ATS Data Privacy Statement
NSF International wishes to provide you with information on the processing of your personal data within NSF International for specific purposes as set out below. The data you provide to us will be stored within the United States of America.
1. Handling of personal data
1.1 Purpose(s) and categories of personal data
Subject to you providing your legitimate interest via our application platform we will process the following personal data for the following purposes.
1.1.1 Application on vacant positions
When you apply for a job, we require you to create a candidate profile, containing:
- your private contact data;
- your educational background, skills and competencies (optional); and
- your work history (optional).
When you enter the application for a vacant position, we additionally require you to provide application documents, e.g. your CV, a resume, reference letters and/or a cover letter.
1.1.2 Pro-active information about other job offers
You can choose to be informed about other job offers in your country or world-wide through email job alerts you choose to be pro-actively informed, we will base this communication on your candidate profile.
2. Transfer of personal data
2.1 Commissioned Processing
For the processing of your personal data, we will to some extent use specialized service contractors who act as our data processors. Such service contractors are carefully selected and regularly monitored by us. Based on respective data processing agreements, they will only process personal data in accordance with our instructions.
2.2 Third Parties
If you choose to be informed about other job offers in your country or worldwide we may transfer your data to affiliate companies of NSF International
2.3 Third countries
If you choose to be informed about job offers worldwide or if you apply for worldwide positions, your personal data may be transferred to a country for which the European Commission has not decided that it ensures an adequate level of data protection, and therefore we apply mandatory internal privacy policies within all NSF International subsidiaries worldwide. NSF International will hold data based on standard contractual clauses of EU commission - Additional information regarding NSF International’s data protection policy is available upon request noted in section 4
3. Retention period for personal data
Your personal data will be stored for six months after the completion of the recruitment process. If you enter a new application during that period the retention period will be recalculated based on the new application.
4. Information regarding your rights
- You have the right to request from us information about your personal data, access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
- You are not obliged to provide your personal data and there will be no adverse consequences for you if you do not provide your personal data.
For any questions you may have with respect to data privacy, or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact NSF International:
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-NSF-MARK (800-673-6275) or (+1) 734-769-8010.
Our postal address is:
P.O. Box 130140,
789 North Dixboro Road,
Ann Arbor, MI 48113-0140, USA
Last Modified: October, 4, 2019