Strengthening Organic Enforcement Rule Toolkit
Understand What the SOE Rule Means for You
The Strengthening Organic Enforcement (SOE) Rule represents one of the most significant pieces of organic rulemaking in the last twenty years. Many organizations are impacted by the Rule and may have questions. QAI, part of NSF, is here to help!
Prepared by experts, our SOE Rule toolkit has been carefully configured to give organizations confidence as they plan, prepare and take action to meet the requirements of the Rule. The deadline for compliance is March 19, 2024.
The Following Elements in the Toolkit Are Now Available
- Download the interactive decision tree to help you determine whether you, or operators in your supply chain, need to be certified.
- Download a copy of our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document to answer questions regarding SOE.
- Download an SOE readiness checklist to help determine the actions that might need to be taken.
Please note: Downloading the document to your computer will ensure the interactivity of the document functions properly.
We will continue to develop the SOE toolkit, so look out for new elements including:
- Articles and news about the SOE Rule.
- Additional tools and resources.
- Events such as webinars about the SOE Rule.