Uncover potential risks and establish fair value during a merger and acquisition.
Get a more accurate valuation of a company being considered for a merger or acquisition. NSF works with law firms, venture capitalists and investment groups to support the due diligence phase during mergers and acquisitions in the food and beverage sector.
Get Answers to Critical Questions Affecting Risk and Value
In conducting food safety diligence on a company being considered for a merger or acquisition, NSF investigates a wide range of areas to discover potential issues that could incur otherwise unanticipated short- or long-term costs and risk.
We review documents, conduct interviews and do on-site assessment of:
- Governance of food safety and quality
- Historical or current (if publicly available) food safety and quality incidents and performance
- Emerging safety, quality and regulatory issues in the sector
- Effectiveness of food safety management systems
- Regulatory compliance
- Facility and equipment conditions
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.