Seafood Consulting Services
Helping You Navigate the Changing Regulatory Landscape
In addition to daily business challenges, seafood industry participants face two sets of obstacles that never stop evolving. On one hand, product sources in the supply chain continue to change. On the other hand, the task of managing regulatory compliance is increasingly burdensome. Keeping up with this shifting landscape is difficult for producers, processers, retailers and restaurants alike. At NSF, our seafood consulting services provide you with knowledge and skills to help you navigate these changing requirements.
Services range from seafood HACCP certification audits and consultation to train-the-trainer classes and our virtual “seafood school” – all designed to give you the confidence you need to fully understand the rules to remain compliant and competitive.
Comprehensive Guidance From Seafood Safety Experts
NSF has augmented its formidable seafood-industry expertise by acquiring two seafood specialist organizations: Surefish and Global Trust Certification (GTC). This expanding team of global experts has an unmatched range of deep industry knowledge and regulatory experience based on active participation in standards-setting organizations worldwide. They know exactly what regulators want and why. Here’s just a sample of what we can do:
- Seafood hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) plan development or review
- Product specification development or review
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standards (BRCGS) pre-assessments
- Supplier assurance standard development
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) compliance
- Seafood program design
- Importer compliance review
- Quality manuals or programs
- Current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) and sanitation standard operating procedure (SSOP) development or review
Your next step?
Contact NSF to navigate your compliance challenges.