Grocery and Food Retailers
In this digital age, consumers expect more transparency. They want to know more about the ingredients in products before making buying decisions. To compete, retailers must ensure that their products’ ingredient, allergen and nutrition information is complete and accurate.
Product recalls are the cost of poor product data and quality defects. Retailers take responsibility for a share of product recall liability yet lack the visibility and data sharing to influence upstream quality controls.
In a multitiered supply chain environment, visibility and transparency are critical to success. Retailers need a twofold solution to track product attributes and trace source information for global suppliers.
NSF’s TraQtion software is a quality and compliance solution designed to help map your end-to-end supply chain, tracking product attributes from source to store.
How TraQtion Can Help
- Help avoid food product recalls by tracking source traceability and ingredient attributes for claim validations.
- Optimize accuracy by comparing supplier specifications to product quality specifications and controls.
- Make faster decisions and prioritize continuous improvement projects by tapping into the value of your supply chain data.
- Scale as your business grows — with new brands, products, stores, DCs, suppliers and cross-selling strategies.
- Supplier and Compliance Management
- Specification Management
- Artwork Management
- Complaints and Issue Management
- Questionnaire and Assessment Management
- Corporate and Supply Chain Sustainability Management