· 1 min read
Risk Assessment Is Critical for GFSI Compliance
NSF's expert Geoff Farrell explains key concepts and processes you should know for effective risk assessment at your organization.
The Safe Quality Food (SQF) Program is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) as a leading food safety and quality standard. Not surprisingly, compliance with the SQF standard is a key goal for both suppliers and producers in the food industry. An efficient risk assessment process can help you meet that standard. Download our insider insights for answers to these questions:
- What is risk assessment?
- What is a hazard? How do you assess it?
- What is a risk?
- How do you categorize risk?
- How can you make decisions based on a properly categorized risk?
- How can you initiate risk assessment at your company?
- What are the benefits of risk assessment?