· 1 min read
Webinar: NSF/ANSI/CAN 60 Overview
If you manufacture, sell or distribute water treatment chemicals in North America, your products are required to comply with NSF/ANSI/CAN 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects by most governmental agencies that regulate drinking water supplies.
Access this webinar to learn more about the background, history and certification process for NSF/ANSI/CAN 60. Our technical experts discuss how and why the standard was developed, the types of testing required and the steps to achieve certification. We also answer some commonly asked questions.
If you work with the following chemical types, the details of this webinar will be useful for you:
- Corrosion and scale inhibitors
- Coagulants and flocculants
- Disinfection and oxidation chemicals
- pH adjustment, softening, precipitation and sequestering chemicals
- Well drilling aids
- Specialty chemicals used in drinking water treatment