· 1 min read
Webinar: Risk Management – Best Industry Practices
Webinar Presenter: Martin Lush, NSF International
There is risk in everything we do. The key to our success is how we manage it. This session will show you how best-in-class companies gain significant commercial and regulatory advantage by managing risk intelligently.
Facts about risk:
- There is no such thing as zero risk.
- The more you try to avoid risk, the more risks you create.
- The use of FMEA and other risk assessment tools is only one very small part of risk management.<
- Unless you totally integrate risk management into your daily life, you are actually increasing risk. Risk management is a way of thinking. It is not a tool or technique.
- Best-in-class companies use risk management to prevent risk, not to react to it.