· 1 min read
Are You Using Your Product Specifications as a Business-Critical Decisioning Tool?
Join us for a 45-minute webinar on product specifications for the food industry. Our guest speaker, Jackie Healing (NSF’s Technical Services Director, UK) will share her years of experience in specification development and verification. Illustrated by four use cases, you will discover how food specifications can be your data-driven decision-making tool to help you solve business-critical challenges faster.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- How product specifications are used in the food industry
- How searchable information captured in food specifications can solve business-critical challenges faster
- Best Practices from four business-critical uses cases: crisis management, speed to market, cost control and regulatory response
At a click of a button, TraQtion’s automated product specification software allows you to:
- Search ingredient and finished product attribute data
- Search product quality data such as testing, handling and claim information
- Version stamp each amendment for accountability and reference
- Build reports to share information across different stakeholders
Who Should Register?
This webinar will be of interest to anyone responsible for private brand product quality and safety in the food industry.
About the Presenter
In 2016, Jackie Healing joined NSF as the Director of Consulting & Technical Services for the United Kingdom. Jackie is a respected thought leader with over 30 years of global experience leading food manufacturing and retail technical programs. Her team is responsible for delivering global consulting and technical services, including food specification services managed with TraQtion's product specification software.