· 1 min read
Free Webinar: Product Quality Complaints: Early Indicator of Quality Defects
Recall prevention is a data-intensive endeavor. Product complaint data can be a powerful early warning indicator of quality defects that without corrective action can lead to future recalls and of risky products or repeat offenders. It can also serve as evidence of historical corrective actions taken in the event of a product recall. What story would your product complaints data tell you?
Join Claudine Fitzhugh, TraQtion’s Implementation & Support Leader, for a product showcase webinar focused on the power of product complaints. Learn how your business can track and resolve supplier, distribution center and store complaints across the entire product life cycle. Discover how to analyze transactional complaint data for at-risk patterns such as risky products or repeat offenders.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Build and automate a consistent complaints handling process
- Mine complaint data to analyze failure trends
- Simplify global product issues reporting
- Feed continuous improvement efforts
Who should join?
These leaders in the food, beverage, natural products and dietary supplement industries:
- CXOs, presidents, vice presidents and directors responsible for quality assurance, quality control and product safety
- Quality assurance and document control leaders responsible for complaints handling, investigations and batch record reviews
- Brand owners, R&D staff and plant managers looking for close-loop feedback system to help control product quality
- Technology, program and project leaders responsible for technology evaluation and implementation success
About the Presenter
Claudine has over 20 years of experience in the information technology industry. Throughout her career she has maintained a broad knowledge of industrial technology spanning fintech, CRM, eQMS and others. Her functional background includes business analysis, product development and project management and implementation expertise. Over the past four years, she has built TraQtion's high-performing application support team which delivers technical support to TraQtion's global retail, restaurant and manufacturing clientele.