NSF International Adds Pharma Biotech Services to India Office
ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA and GURUGRAM, Haryana, India – Global public health organization NSF International is now offering pharma biotech consulting and training services from its Gurugram, India office. The addition of these consulting and technical services is a response to demands of India’s growing pharmaceutical industry.
“We’ve been working with India’s pharmaceutical industry for several years, but our new pharma biotech office in Gurugram makes working with NSF International easier than ever before,” said Maxine Fritz, Executive Vice President of Pharma Biotech for NSF International. “India is one of the world’s largest producers of generic pharmaceuticals and it is important for NSF International to be here so we can help our clients adapt to changing global regulatory requirements.”
NSF International provides pharma biotech consulting, training and technical services to India’s pharmaceutical industry, including:
- Consulting: Authoritative consulting services that are respected by major pharma and biopharma companies and regulatory agencies around the world
- Remediation: Sound pragmatic advice on how to respond to adverse regulatory inspection findings and build a compliant pharmaceutical quality system to avoid future problems
- Auditing: Inspections to check for compliance with GMPs, GLP, GCP, PV and CLIA requirements
- Regulatory guidance: Regulatory strategies based on corporate objectives for new therapeutics, existing or new applications, and combination products, including assessment of applicability of unique programs and U.S. FDA approval pathways
- Training and education: Comprehensive training and education programs designed to develop the knowledge and skills needed to meet the challenges of a global and complex pharmaceutical industry
Earlier this year, NSF International partnered with the Indian Drug Manufacturers’ Association (IDMA) to launch an advanced program in pharmaceutical quality management (APPQM) in Bangalore. The five-module education program is specifically designed for Indian pharmaceutical companies to improve the effectiveness of their quality systems. NSF International will host the first training session on September 25-28, 2017.
For more information on NSF International’s pharma biotech services offered in India or the APPQM program offered in collaboration with IDMA, please email email@example.com.
Editor’s Note: For media interviews, please contact Thomas Frey, APR at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 734.214.6242.
About NSF International: NSF International (nsf.org) is a global independent organization that writes standards, and tests and certifies products for the health sciences, water, food and consumer goods industries to minimize adverse health effects and protect the environment. Founded in 1944, NSF is committed to protecting human health and safety worldwide. Operating in more than 170 countries, NSF International is a Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Center on Food Safety, Water Quality and Indoor Environment.
NSF’s health sciences services include training and education, consulting, auditing, GMP and GLP analytical testing, DNA testing, certification, R&D, regulatory guidance and corporate compliance for the pharma biotech, medical device, dietary supplement and bottled water/beverage industries throughout the product lifecycle. NSF wrote the only American National Standard (NSF/ANSI 173) that verifies the health and safety of dietary supplements and also tests and certifies products to this standard.