· 1 min read
NSF Offers In-Person GMP and Regulatory Compliance Courses at SupplySide West 2022
Since 2013, NSF has been offering training to dietary supplement industry professionals at SupplySide West and Food Ingredients North America events. This year is no different, and NSF is yet again the official trainer of SupplySide West. We are offering a wide range of classroom-based courses that focus on dietary supplement GMPs and regulatory compliance. These courses are available October 31 to November 1 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Registration for SupplySide West is required to participate in these courses, which can be booked on the SupplySide West website.
Here is the wide array of courses NSF is running this year at SupplySide West:
Two-day Courses – October 31 to November 1
- 21 CFR 111 Dietary Supplement GMP Overview Part 1 and Part 2
One-day Courses – October 31
- Dietary Supplement Claim Substantiation
- QMS Technical Writing Course for Dietary Supplements
- Vendor Qualification and Audit Training
One-day Courses – November 1
- Dietary Supplement Label Compliance
- Entering the Dietary Supplement Market as a Startup - Facility Design for GMP Compliance
- Internal Auditor Training
- Early-Bird Registration - Now to September 8, 2022; Cost: $1,200.00
- Advance Registration - September 9, 2022, to October 25, 2022; Cost: $1,400.00
- On-Site Price Registration - October 26, 2022, to November 1, 2022; Cost: $1,800.00
- Early-Bird Price: Now to September 8, 2022; Cost: $800.00
- Advance Price: September 9, 2022, to October 25, 2022; Cost: $900.00
- On-Site Price: October 26, 2022, to November 3, 2022; $1,200.00
Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification.