· 1 min read
Our People Define Our Organization. Join Our Pharma Associate Team!
If you are an experienced industry professional, have a passion for making a difference and want to work for a reputable organization, then becoming an NSF pharma associate could be the role for you. Offering flexibility, we are looking to add some talented people to our European associate team and Lynne Byers would be glad to explain our vision and needs.
What we are looking for:
- Bilingual associates who can run training courses, consult and audit in two European languages, including English
- Individuals with over 20 years in pharmaceutical operations
- In particular, microbiologists, engineers and those with biotech experience
Our clients rate our associates as outstanding because:
- They are seasoned professionals who have walked in the client’s shoes.
- They quickly assess problems, engage with colleagues and create sustainable solutions to multifaceted issues with empathy, diplomacy and action-centered leadership.
- They are recognized as industry experts in their field.
Does this sound like you?
If it does, please get in touch with Lynne at email@example.com or +44 (0)1751 432 999.
NSF Launches New IVD App
NSF Health Sciences Podcasts – Access Expert Content On-the-Go
NSF Now Offering Live Instructor-Led Virtual Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Training