· 1 min read
NSF Offers In-Person GMP and Regulatory Compliance Courses at SupplySide West
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - For the first time since 2019, NSF will offer in-person training to dietary supplement industry professionals at the upcoming SupplySide West and Food Ingredients North America event. The classroom-based courses, which focus on dietary supplement GMPs and regulatory compliance, are available October 25 to 26 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. NSF is the official trainer of SupplySide West.
“It’s been over a year since our last in-person course and our trainers are eager to get back into the classroom at SupplySide West,” said Casey Coy, Senior Manager, Training and Consulting at NSF. “We’ve been offering virtual, instructor-led courses, but there’s something special about in-person training, especially after everything we’ve experienced in the last 18 months.”
Several new courses will be offered for the first time at the event, including training for startups and individuals new to the dietary supplement industry. Registration in SupplySide West is required to participate in the courses. All participants will be required to observe social distancing and relevant safety guidelines.
Learn more and register for the following courses:
- GMP Overview – 21 CFR 111 Dietary Supplements (2-day course)
- Vendor Qualification and Audit Training
- Dietary Supplement Claim Substantiation
- Dietary Supplement Label Compliance
- Entering the Dietary Supplement Market as a Startup – Facility Design for GMP Compliance
- Entering the Dietary Supplement Market as a Startup – Product Development for Regulatory Compliance
In addition to the live, instructor-led training, NSF has just launched new self-paced, online courses on dietary supplement cGMPs, specific to 21 CFR 111 regulation.