· 1 min read
Sustainability Boot Camp Offers Companies a Way to Jumpstart Their Sustainability Programs
NSF’s sustainability boot camp will kick start and re-invigorate your sustainability program, whether you need in-depth training or just a refresh!
Our comprehensive six-week online training program is specifically designed for busy professionals in the food, supplements and beverage industries who aim to lead successful sustainability programs that positively impact their company and communities.
Benefits of the Sustainability Boot Camp
- Access professional sustainability training from industry experts
- Gain understanding of current sustainability landscape and issues
- Learn key sustainability practices to guide company strategy and implementation
- Acquire guidance and tools for future use in sustainability initiatives
- Enjoy community and networking opportunities among participants
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
Sustainability Boot Camp Format
- Takes place over six to eight weeks through weekly webinars on fundamental topics.
- Each session is 60 to 90 minutes, at a time convenient to fit in your busy schedule.
- Homework and networking with cohorts take place in between classes.
- Full access to an online learning and resource platform is available 24/7.
- Week 1 (October 17): The Business Case for Sustainability
- Week 2 (October 24): What Is Material to Your Business?
- Week 3 (October 31): Benchmarking to Understand Your Positioning in the Market
- Week 4 (November 7): Mapping Your Impacts
- Week 5 (November 14): Setting Goals, Creating Metrics and Gathering Data
- Week 6 (November 21): Reporting and Certification: Adding Third-Party Tools for Credibility
Deliverables and Tools
- Course syllabus and weekly course outline
- Cohort contact list and class survey results
- Expert guest presenters and case studies
- Online 24/7 networking platform
- Templates for benchmarking, metrics and goal setting
- Process guides for materiality assessments and impact inventories
- Overview of standards/certifications
- Certificate of completion
Sign up by October 4 to receive an early bird discount. Registration ends October 11.
NSF Is Now an Accredited Solution Provider for CDP Consulting at the Silver Level for Climate Change
NSF International and Soil Association Team Up to Offer SFI® and FSC® Forestry Certifications
NSF and E-Reuse Services Collaborate to Make Electronics Reuse Conference Waste-Free for Second Year