This course provides an overview of 21 CFR 111, the dietary supplement CGMPs. This recorded session is an abridged version of our two-day GMP training course and includes:
- Introducing current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Required product quality elements
- A brief overview of the relevant subparts
Combining extensive industry experience and concrete understanding of regulations with flexible and convenient training, participants in this course will:
- Review the proper way to execute GMP records
- Detail the personal hygiene requirements
- Examine the meaning of master and batch records for control of production
- Understand labeling and packaging requirements
- Clarify the criteria of quality
- Describe the purpose of GMP rules, regulations, and FDA enforcement
As part of maintaining compliance to 21 CFR 111, dietary supplement personnel must regularly have GMP training.
Note: A PDF of the presentation will not be distributed for this recording. You'll have access to the recording for 15 days once you complete your registration.