Batch Production Record Training - Recording
About This Course
This course is part of maintaining required compliance to 21 CFR 111 and provides opportunities for ongoing GMP training. Combining extensive industry experience and a concrete understanding of regulations with flexible and convenient training, participants in this course will take part in a collaborative online training developed to streamline the MMR development processes, focusing on the difference between an MMR and a BPR, the regulatory requirements for MMRs for dietary supplements and FDA requirements for BPRs.
Gain specific guidance to help manage and avoid common issues and pitfalls with MMRs and BPRs. Learn best practices to simplify and improve your internal operations - enabling your batch records to withstand audits and inspections.
Full Training Agenda:
- The regulatory requirements for MMRs for dietary supplements
- The difference between an MMR and a BPR
- FDA requirements for BPRs
- Citations from recent Warning Letters
- Creation and use of the Batch Production Record
- Examples of best (and less-than-best) practices
- Tips to improve your company’s MMRs and BPRs
Please note certificates are issued for recorded sessions. Attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification.