Introduction to Product Labeling - Recording
About This Course
Join us for this 1-hour training introducing the regulations governing the labeling of dietary supplements. This convenient online training focuses on how to create a compliant dietary supplement label as required by the FDA and FTC.
Key Learning Objectives
- Identify the parts of a dietary supplement label that are mandated by the FDA
- Understand how to structure a Supplement Facts table to ensure that it complies with the new labeling changes
- Know the different kinds of claims available to you, and the criteria to use them
- Avoid common labeling mistakes made by the dietary supplement industry
- Know where to locate the resources available to you when generating a new dietary supplement label
Duration: 60 minutes
Note: A PDF of the presentation will not be distributed for this recording. You'll have access to the recording for 15 days once you complete your registration.