ISO 22716 GMPs for Cosmetic and Personal Care Professionals Training
About This Course
The ISO 22716 GMP cosmetics training will show you how to identify regulatory noncompliances before they become an issue, minimizing risk while adding measurable value to the manufacturing process. Learners will understand globally recognized ISO 22716 standards and the U.S. FDA’s recently updated draft guidance for cosmetics manufacturing.
Key Learning Objectives
On completion of this Good Manufacturing Practice for cosmetics training, learners will be able to:
- Describe the role that quality plays in ISO 22716
- Apply the essential principles and requirements of ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Explain the special requirements needed to build a quality management system (QMS) in compliance with the ISO 22716 standard
- Identify the scope of ISO 22716
- Recognize the effective rules and organizational guidelines focused on human, technical and administrative factors affecting product quality
Who Should Attend?
- Quality Control/Assurance
- Laboratory Operations
- Product Development
- Suppliers and Distributors
- Regulatory Affairs
- Brand Holders
Course instructors will be selected from the following:
Nicole Leitz - Nicole Leitz has more than 20 years of experience in the 21 CFR regulated industries. She has written and presented numerous training sessions on quality system elements and best cGMP practices to corporate clients and at national conventions. Nicole is also an experienced remediation consultant. She has advised, and written documentation, such as SOPs and WIs and completed root cause investigations, CAPAs and complaints for corporate clients.
Nicole has a Master of Science degree in organic chemistry from Bucknell University and a Bachelor of Science in ACS chemistry from Hope College.