Self-Inspections – How to Make Them Add Value to Your Organisation
About This eLearning
Why do you conduct self-inspections and why are they important to your organisation? This E-Learning session provides an overview of the key elements in each stage of the self-inspection process, outlining where it fits into the overall audit pyramid.
At the end of the session, you will complete a short assessment to test your knowledge. Following successful completion you will be issued with a certificate.
Key Learning Objectives
- To learn what an audit is, the purpose of self-inspections and why they are important to your organisation
- Understand where self-inspections sit in the hierarchy of audits
- Explore where self-inspections fit into the Pharmaceutical Quality Management System and how this is a key tool to measure effectiveness of your systems and processes
- Identify the key elements of the audit process and learn what is involved in each
- Give hint and tips on auditing styles and techniques