Self-Paced Regional Pharmaceutical Legislation Updates
Self-Paced Regional Legislation Updates
Pharmaceutical legislation and regulatory authority guidance is continually changing. These changes, and the interpretation of them, can have significant implications for manufacturers and distributors. Many changes require detailed planning to implement and failure to do so can result in serious compliance problems.
These four modules aim to provide personnel, in quality, management or technical support roles, for the manufacture or distribution of drug/medicinal products, with the latest changes that will potentially impact their operations. The modules cover relevant changes to legislation and guidance emanating from the following four countries or regions:
- The European Union
- The United Kingdom
- The United States of America
- International organisations, such as ICH, PIC/S, ICMRA, WHO, etc.
If purchased as individual modules these will be available to you for 30 days after your purchase.
Pharmaceutical Legislation and Guidance eLearning updates are also available to be purchased together as an annual subscription service. The advantages of the subscription are as follows:
- All four courses (EU, UK, USA and International) are provided for less than the cost of 3 individual courses,
- The full recordings, updated each quarter year, on the LMS are available on the LMS throughout the whole of the year of your subscription,
- A shorter summary of what has changed in the past quarter, across all four regions, is provided with each quarterly update,
- Each quarter you will be invited to a live, Zoom Q&A session 2 to 3 weeks after the publication of the quarterly update.
To enrol in the subscription service, click here.