- Benefits of Certification
- Why Work With NSF?
- Certification Process
ISO/IEC 20000 is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and best practices in IT service management. To certify, companies must set and achieve goals that show continuous improvement in their delivery of IT services. Certification does not focus exclusively on technology and the internal organization, but also considers the quality of services and client/customer relationships.
For more information, call toll free (U.S. only) 888.673.9000, ext. 6881 or worldwide +1 734.827.6881 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of Certification
ISO 20000 certification is proof that your IT organization can:
- Identify and respond to customer needs
- Deliver services that can meet defined quality levels
Certification can provide a competitive advantage and access to new business as some companies now require compliance as a contract condition. ISO 20000-compliant firms may also recognize increased internal efficiencies from applying best practices.
Why Work With NSF?
NSF-ISR has information security expertise. We have the technical expertise and auditing experience to help your organization assure alignment of internal goals, processes and metrics with customer requirements. We will provide you with:
- Business-Focused Auditing – Our process is about making sure you meet internal business goals and objectives, customer requirements and conformance to the standard.
- Auditor Continuity – We assign auditors to your organization on a long-term basis.
- Audit Consistency – Our stringent auditor training and ongoing evaluations ensure audit consistency.
- Customer Focus – Our award-winning customer service team helps plan, schedule and assist throughout the certification process.
Let NSF-ISR certification to ISO 20000 give your organization the competitive edge.
The NSF-ISR ISO 20000 management systems certification process consists of these steps:
- Application and Contract – Your company submits an application and signs a contract (master agreement).
- Audit Team Assignment – NSF-ISR assigns an auditor team.
- Document Review – We perform a document review (when required) for the management system (MS) and issue a report of conformance or nonconformance.
- On-Site Readiness Review (ORR-Stage 1 Audit) – As the first stage of the certification process, NSF-ISR verifies readiness of the MS to continue with the certification process.
- Certification Audit (Stage 2) – Our audit team conducts an on-site audit to verify conformity to the specified standard.
- Independent Review – A certification board reviewer recommends the final certification/recertification decision.
- Notification of Certification – We notify your organization in writing, issue the certificate and publish the certification in our online listings.
- Surveillance Audits – NSF-ISR performs semiannual or annual audits to verify the MS is being maintained.
- Reassessment – NSF-ISR performs reassessment audits in accordance with requirements.
- 6 months ago
NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR) has received accreditation from the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) for ISO 9001:2015, Quality management...
- 2 years ago
View news release in Arabic ABU DHABI, UAE and ANN ARBOR, Mich. USA - NSF International, a global independent public...
- 3 years ago
Download the infographic ANN ARBOR, Mich. — NSF International, a global independent public health organization that writes standards, and tests...