Better manage the growing risk of food fraud, which costs the global food industry an estimated $49 billion each year. The fraudulent and intentional substitution, misrepresentation or adulteration of a product or raw material for financial gain affects consumers, retailers, manufacturers and suppliers worldwide. Food fraud can have economic, brand and ethical consequences and potentially harm health. It can also take the form of terrorism against brands.
Food fraud is a complex commercial and supply chain issue. Our integrated solutions can uncover the potential opportunities for fraud in your company and supply chain. We address your vulnerabilities in terms of your commercial drivers, buying behaviors, performance measures and company culture, and then help you establish supply chain controls and management.
Plan Ahead to Mitigate Risk
Having a plan is critical. We can apply our consulting, testing, auditing and training resources to develop solutions for food fraud awareness, detection and prevention. This can help you:
- Reduce the risk of product recalls
- Understand the potential risk of food fraud to your business
- Be aware of the types of food fraud and related crimes
- Be alert to the signs of fraud in your businesses and supply chains
- Understand the principles of fraud mitigation
Take Action With Fraud Awareness, Detection and Prevention
Our process combines expert consulting with proprietary models and analytical tools, science- and sector-based expertise, laboratory testing facilities, and analytical, auditing and certification services.
We can help you with:
- Market intelligence, horizon scanning, vulnerability assessments and data gathering services to identify current and upcoming fraud risks and map these against your own products, ingredients and supply sources
- Expert and specialist consulting resources using proprietary models and analytical tools to identify and prioritize your product, people and policy risks
- Supplier selection, integrity and traceability audits, and performance monitoring with web-based reporting
- Product integrity and traceability services, including specifications development, documentation and design of appropriate testing programs
- World-class laboratory testing facilities
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.