Australia Medical Device Regulations – A Comprehensive Overview
About This eLearning
This two-hour course provides a comprehensive overview of medical device regulatory requirements including the regulatory framework, pre- and post-market requirements, and the way Australia is utilizing MDSAP.
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the legal and regulatory framework for manufacturing, marketing and distributing medical devices in Australia
- Distinguish how different medical devices are classified
- Understand the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) and its function in Australia
- Understand the premarket pathway(s) and requirements for medical devices
- Understand the quality management system regulations required to market a medical device in Australia
- Understand the post-market requirements for medical devices in Australia
Who Should Attend
This course is essential for anyone wanting to bring a medical device or IVD to market in Australia, and also for employees in R&D, regulatory, quality and compliance functions.
By completing/passing this Australia medical device regulations course, you will attain the Medical Device Certificate.