Canada Medical Device Regulations – A Comprehensive Overview
About This eLearning
This two-hour course provides a comprehensive overview of medical device regulatory requirements including the regulatory framework, pre- and post-market requirements, and the way Canada is utilizing MDSAP.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the regulatory framework for medical devices
- Determine the correct classification for medical devices
- Understand how Canada utilizes the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP)
- Understand the pre-market pathway and requirements for medical devices
- Understand the quality management system regulations required to market a medical device in Canada
- Understand the post-market requirements for medical devices in Canada
Who Should Attend
This course is essential for anyone wanting to bring a medical device or IVD to market in Canada, and also for employees in R&D, regulatory, quality and compliance functions.
Let NSF help you with this Canada medical device regulations course.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the Medical Device Certificate.