Good Clinical Practice Training
Currently there are no upcoming Good Clinical Practice Training courses scheduled. Contact us to find out when the next course will run or if you need customized training. We can deliver this course and a broad range of other training topics at your location, off-site or virtually.Contact us
About This Course
This is your chance to ask all those questions you wish you could ask during a Good Clinical Practice (GCP) inspection. NSF International’s GCP training course is a face-to-face workshop with presentations, group discussions and case examples.
The aim of this interactive one-day workshop is to provide an introduction to key aspects of GCP. It supports understanding of gap analysis and root cause analysis from Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)/GCP interfaces.
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of this GCP training workshop, you will:
- Be able to outline the key principles of GCP and reference current and pending legislation
- Be able to define and evaluate key differences between GCP and GMP pharmaceutical quality systems
- Have an awareness of, and have received information on, hot topics including electronic records, data integrity, GCP reference safety information and current GCP inspection findings
Who Should Attend
- Affiliate/country quality assurance (QA) staff and clinical trials staff
- GMP experts, auditors, QPs, and quality control and technical specialists
- GCP and GMP managers wishing to gain an understanding of this GXP interface and current regulatory hot topics
Discounts offered to NHS staff, regulators and charities.
Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
Learn more about NSF’s Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVPs) training.
This course run by NSF teaches you all you need to know about the latest EU requirements for pharmaceutical GMP.
Good Distribution Practice/Responsible Person
Learn more about NSF’s Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Responsible Person (RP) training.