Pharmaceutical GMP Training
About This Course
Whether you’re just starting in the industry or an experienced staff member, this highly interactive GMP pharmaceutical training course will teach you how to apply pharmaceutical GMP in your workplace and keep you up to date with industry requirements.
Covering important sections of the ever-changing EudraLex Volume 4, you will leave with a thorough understanding of the essentials of GMP. You will be able to identify up-to-the-minute information on new and existing pharmaceutical GMP initiatives and regulations.
The course provides an excellent opportunity to share your GMP questions with experienced industry experts and get practical advice first-hand.
Our virtual classroom option combines 12 hours of instructor-led classroom training split over three days and 9 hours of self-paced learning to provide an engaging learning experience. Our team will email full details following registration.
Key Learning Objectives
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the origin and reasons for GMP
- Interpret key European and U.S. GMP legislation
- Apply the practical interpretation of GMP expectations and best practices
- Identify EudraLex and PIC/S expectations
- Relate premises, processes, products, procedures, people and GMP
- Overview of EU law and requirements relating to medicines
- EudraLex Volume 4
- What does the patient want?
- ICH Q9 and Q10
- Pharmaceutical quality systems
- Management responsibilities
- Documentation and records
- Validation - the basics
- Calibration and maintenance
- Human error
- Supplier assurance
- Control of starting materials
- GMP requirements for different dose forms/routes of administration
- Facility design
- Good Control Laboratory Practice
- Utilities and water systems
- Change management
- Investigations - deviations and CAPA
- Complaints, quality defects and recalls
Who Should Attend
Attend this pharmaceutical GMP course if you work in management, QA, QC, production, engineering and supply chain, and you want to broaden your knowledge in pharmaceutical GMPs. This course is suitable for newcomers to the industry who wish to understand the essentials of pharmaceutical GMP.
The course will also benefit suppliers of materials and services to the pharmaceutical industry to understand GMP requirements.
Why Choose NSF
Bring your questions and tap into the great experience and knowledge from helpful tutors. In addition, this course offers:
- Tutors with real credibility and experience to bring pharmaceutical GMP training to life with examples and real-life stories
- Training designed to reach all learning styles and preferences
- Detailed reference material to take away and to become instantly useful
This course repeatedly achieves the highest customer satisfaction level of any of our courses, with 95 percent of delegates rating it very good or excellent. It also meets the entry-level GMP training requirement for our popular pharmaceutical quality systems auditor/lead auditor training program so that you can continue your training journey with NSF.
Course tutors will be selected from the following:
Samantha Clack - A working QP, lead auditor and QP trainee coordinator, Samantha has an up-to-date knowledge of GMP requirements and hands-on experience implementing and meeting regulatory expectations.
David Waddington - David has broad experience in QA and manufacturing management, working with various dosage forms for global supply, including solids, liquids, sterile products, food supplements, and natural products.
Catherine Kay - Catherine has extensive pharmaceutical operations management, technical and QA experience spanning more than 23 years, gained working for a major international pharmaceutical organization, a start-up manufacturing organization and, most recently, a contract manufacturing organization in a corporate operations role.
Discounts are offered to NHS staff, regulators and charities.
The standard of lecturers/presenters was excellent. Very impressed with the quality and completeness of the material covered.
Pharmaceutical GMP Audits and Self-Inspections
Learn how to perform your best audit and become a Certified GMP Pharmaceutical Quality Systems Lead Auditor.
Investigational Medicinal Products - QP Module
Led by former IMP inspectors and QPs, this interactive course adds value to QPs, auditors and clinical trial supply staff.
A-Z of Sterile Products Manufacture
Whether you need to meet EU, FDA or other regulations, this course provides the knowledge, skills and tools to succeed.