Internal Auditor Training
About This Course
This interactive pharmaceutical internal auditor training course is designed for individuals wishing to develop the essential skills necessary to perform effective departmental and system audits.
Whether you are just starting out in pharmaceutical auditing or need to strengthen your internal audit and self-inspection skills for a new role, this short training course gives you the ability to conduct internal audits and self-inspections either on your own or as part of an audit team.
If you choose our virtual learning option, training will be delivered via a combination of an instructor-led virtual classroom and self-paced learning online. Full details will be sent to you following registration.
Key Learning Objectives
We designed this course for individuals required to conduct departmental audits or self-inspections, audits of pharmaceutical quality systems, or site-wide audits or corporate audits as part of an audit team.
Full of group discussions, this workshop teaches the skills and techniques that:
- Enable you to conduct audits of any element of the pharmaceutical quality system while building on and improving your abilities to eventually conduct full facility audits
- Help make you a better auditor and become more expert by developing your auditing skills
- Provide a foundation for continued professional development in auditing
By the end of our pharmaceutical internal auditor training, you will:
- Have knowledge about audit planning, conduct, report writing and follow-up
- Know the key skills and techniques for managing an audit
- Have developed the essential soft skills of a good auditor
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for any individual who has a role that requires conducting self-inspections at the departmental, system or site level.
Samantha Clack - Sam is a quality consultant and Qualified Person with over 20 years of experience in technical, quality and managerial roles in parenteral, solid dose and topical dosage form manufacture. She is an ISO Lead Auditor and also the trainee QP coordinator and secretary for the Pharmaceutical Quality Group (PQG).
Discounts offered to NHS staff, regulators and charities.