NDI and GRAS Notification Training
Currently there are no upcoming NDI and GRAS Notification Training courses scheduled. Contact us to find out when the next course will run or if you need customized training. We can deliver this course and a broad range of other training topics at your location, off-site or virtually.Contact us
About This Course
Join us for a simplified technical training that helps you break down and understand complex testing results and quantitative data. This course educates you on the required DSHEA regulation for manufacturing dietary supplements with new ingredients and submitting a new dietary ingredient notification (NDIN) to the FDA.
Key Learning Objectives
Combining extensive industry experience and concrete understanding of regulations with flexible and convenient training, you will learn to:
- Determine whether you need to submit an NDIN or if another regulatory pathway is more appropriate
- Understand which information and testing to include for a successful FDA review
- How to establish safety under the intended use conditions
- Analyze and document information to prove the intended use will not result in any adverse health effects
- Identify and avoid common issues associated with NDIN submissions through real-world examples
Who Should Attend
The course is suitable for dietary supplement and food ingredient manufacturers and suppliers interested in understanding the basic requirements for NDINs so they can better communicate with regulators and specialists.