Non-GMO Project Verification Training for Dietary Supplements
About This Course
Build consumer and retailer trust in verified label claims by earning the sought-after “butterfly” logo for your products and ingredients with NSF’s training.
This Non-GMO Project Verification course combines our expert’s extensive industry experience and concrete understanding of regulations with flexible and convenient delivery.
Key Learning Objectives
Participants will learn how to help their products stand out with this collaborative workshop for Non-GMO Project Verification with a focus on:
- Defining risk levels
- Classifying ingredients
- Identifying specific requirements for common dietary supplement ingredients
- Understanding facility-level compliance requirements
- Working through common sourcing and ingredient challenges with hands-on exercises and case studies
- Making sense of complex regulations so you can apply them to your organization’s formulations and ingredients
- Becoming an in-house expert on Non-GMO Project definitions, standards and requirements
Who Should Attend?
- Brand owners
- Quality control/assurance
- Regulatory affairs
Marci Burton – Marci Burton has over five years of experience working with the Non-GMO Project Verification program with NSF, an approved Technical Administrator for the program. As a technical reviewer on NSF’s Non-GMO Project compliance team, she has led and trained multiple teams on the principles and requirements necessary to achieve verifiable products. She is skilled in regulatory compliance at every step across the supply chain.
Marci holds a Master of Science in soil science from Oregon State University and a B.S. in earth and environmental science from the University of Illinois at Chicago.