The BRCGS Global Standards for food safety are Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked and cover food safety and management of product quality in:
- Food and ingredient manufacturing
- Food packaging manufacturing
- Gluten-free manufacturing
- Storage, distribution, transportation and logistics
The standards help promote consistency across the supply chain for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, agents and brokers.
NSF Certification, LLC is recognized by BRCGS as an excellent provider with a 5-star performance rating, the highest available for a certification body. We certify to BRCGS’s Global Standard for Food Safety, Global Standard for Packaging Materials, and Global Standard for Storage and Distribution.
Get the Advantage of Certifying to BRCGS
With this highly recognized independent assessment of food safety and product quality, you can:
- Assure that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognized standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement
- Strengthen your brand and get access to top retailers
- Minimize risk and protect your reputation
A blended or fully remote audit is an additional option, depending on your needs.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 9 Has Been Published
BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 9 Is Coming — What Is New?
Four Truths About ISO 21469 Certified Lubricants