FSSC 22000 Certification
Save time and money if you are already ISO 22000 certified. NSF Certification, LLC is accredited to certify to FSSC 22000. This complete GFSI benchmarked certification standard combines the requirements of ISO 22000, the appropriate technical standard and additional requirements to meet FSSC 22000.
FSSC 22000 certifies the food, feed and packaging safety systems of companies in the food chain that process or manufacture animal products, perishable vegetable products, products with a long shelf life and other food ingredients like additives, vitamins and bio-cultures.
Improve Consistency and Integrity in Your Food Safety Programs
Certifying to FSSC 22000 addresses food safety and quality management in:
- Food and ingredient manufacturing
- Food packaging manufacturing
- Storage, distribution, transportation and logistics
- Animal feed manufacturing
- Pet food manufacturing
- Biochemical manufacturing
See the Benefits of FSSC 22000
Compliance to the requirements of this globally recognized standard can help:
- Assure that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognized standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement
- Strengthen your brand and get access to top retailers
- Minimize risk and protect your reputation
A partial or fully remote audit is an additional option, depending on your needs.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
How Your Cleaning Products Can Pass the Food Industry’s Trust Test
Product registrations not only demonstrate a commitment to food safety — They are the key to gaining greater acceptance by food/beverage processors and foodservice establishments.
Why the Demand for Registered Cleaning Products Is Rising in the Food Industry
Four Truths About ISO 21469 Certified Lubricants