IFS Food Safety Certification
The International Featured Standard (IFS) is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standard for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, agents and brokers. IFS addresses food safety and management of product quality in:
- Food and ingredient manufacturing
- Food packaging manufacturing
- Consumer products packaging
- Storage, distribution, transportation and logistics
- Pet food manufacturing
NSF Food Safety Certification, LLC is accredited to certify to the IFS. This standard includes requirements for senior management responsibility, quality and food safety management systems, resource management, production process, measurements, analysis, improvements and food defense.
Get the Advantage of Certifying to IFS
Certification strengthens the supply chain and can help you:
- Give your buyers added confidence that food has been produced, prepared and handled according to the most recognized standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality processes and continual improvement
- Strengthen your brand and get access to top retailers
- Minimize risk and protect your reputation
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.