Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals Certification
NSF certification ensures that your treatment chemicals meet globally accepted public health standards. If you manufacture, sell or distribute water treatment chemicals in North America, your products are required to comply with NSF/ANSI/CAN 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals - Health Effects.
As a market leader in the water industry, NSF tests and certifies a wide range of treatment chemicals, including:
- Corrosion and scale inhibitors
- Coagulants and flocculants
- Disinfection and oxidation chemicals
- pH adjustment, softening, precipitation and sequestering chemicals
- Well drilling aids
- Specialty chemicals used in drinking water treatment
What Sets Us Apart
When you work with NSF, you can expect that:
- Our people know your people: We provide dedicated account managers for each client, because we know you don’t want to be directed to an automated hotline or wait days or weeks for answers to your questions.
- Our labs are owned and operated by us: To make sure you receive results you can rely on, NSF owns and operates labs in the U.S., Wales, Brazil and China.
- We help protect your company from risk: From employing expert scientists to providing you with data, our goal is to help protect your company from risk by giving you actionable information.
- You can track your project status anywhere, anytime: We provide you with access to our real-time customer platform, NSF Connect. Submit documentation, track your projects, ask questions and more.
- Our mark is known around the world: Around the world, the NSF mark means quality, so when your product bears an NSF certification mark, it gives it instant credibility.
Ready to Begin the Process?
Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
Six Reasons End Users Look for Certified Chemicals
New Categories of Water Treatment Chemicals Added to NSF/ANSI/CAN 60
What Type of Quality Assurance Do You Need to Sell Water Treatment Chemicals?
News and Events
Drinking Water Treatment Units Must Now Meet Stricter Requirements for Lead Reduction Certification
February 6, 2020
Stefan Buck Appointed GM of NSF International’s Global Drinking Water Treatment Programs
July 8, 2019
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Stefan Buck has been promoted to General Manager of NSF International’s Global Drinking Water Treatment Unit and Biosafety Cabinet Programs.
More Than Half of Americans Are Concerned About Their Drinking Water, But Many Don’t Take Action
June 5, 2018
GMP Harmonization: NSF Is Approved for Amazon Supplement Sales Rules
May 7, 2021