Customized Pharmaceutical Quality Systems Training
All of our PQS training courses can be taught on-site. This includes our GMP behavior change training and our data integrity, human error prevention and quality risk management courses.
We also provide leadership and quality culture-related training that can help you motivate your people to do more with less and do it better.
Examples of our other customized on-site pharmaceutical quality systems courses include:
- Root Cause Analysis Training
- The A-Z of Pharmaceutical Quality Systems
- Deviation and CAPA Systems: How to prevent repeat incidents - five easy steps
- EU and FDA Inspection Readiness: How to succeed on the day
- Out of Specification Investigations: Best industry and regulatory practices
- Regulatory Crisis Management Best Industry Practices: What to do when things go wrong
- EU Pharmaceutical Legislation Update
- Change Control Best Industry Practices: How to simplify your change control system
- The Cost of Poor Quality: Improving margin by reducing waste
- Product Quality Review: Using data to drive continuous improvement
- The Art and Science of Simplification: How to remove deadly complexity
- The Analysis and Trending of Data: Using your data to drive improvement
- Quality Culture: How to create a culture that improves profit and compliance
- Training Effectiveness: How to improve your training
- How to Change Quality Habits: Getting people to do the right thing, automatically
Training can vary from a single half-day course, to a five-day series of linked training modules that can be delivered over a longer period of time, e.g. as part of a major organization-wide culture change program. Optimum attendance is 10 to 25 people, although fewer or more can be accommodated.