· 1 min read
Bioanalytical Research Support
NSF helps universities, hospitals and organizations from the initial stages of study planning through execution and publication.
How We Can Help
NSF helps universities, hospitals and organizations from the initial stages of study planning through execution and publication. Our validated bioanalytical panels utilize mass spectrometry, including elemental metals and 50+ metabolites of environmental contaminants in biological matrices.
NSF has validated analysis panels in biological matrices such as urine, blood, and serum.
Panel examples include the following:
- Metals scans using ICP-MS for over 20 elements, including arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury
- Phenols and parabens panel, including Bisphenol A (BPA), using LC-MS
- Phthalate panel using LC-MS to analyze samples for multiple plasticizer metabolites
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) panel using LC-MS that covers 8+ monohydroxylated metabolites
- Polyfluorinated compounds (PFCs) panel using LC-MS
- Smoking biomarkers panel using LC-MS, covering analytes including hydroxycotinine, cotinine and nicotine
- Pesticides panel using LC-MS
How the Process Works
- Assistance with grant proposal
- Pilot study testing
- Full study testing
- Journal article assistance
Who We Are
NSF works to protect and improve global human health through our 305,000 square feet of ISO/IEC 17025-accredited, state-of-the-art labs and our portfolio of services across North America, South America, Europe and Asia.