· 3 min read
Expert Corner Video: Reframe Human Error for Team Success
NSF expert Catherine Kay and Julie Avery, a trustee member of the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (CIEHF), share their industry perspective on setting people up for success in supporting a site’s quality management system in pharmaceuticals and other health science sectors.
Catherine sets the scene with a regulatory focus on human error in pharma and asks Julie questions on how you can make your jobs easier, improve efficiencies in the workplace and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
The questions covered in the session include:
- How would you summarize your approach to reframing human error and the differences you have seen in the industry?
- What questions do you find people often ask you when starting or continuing their human performance journey?
- What have we learned from other sectors on the topic of human performance?
- Are there any other additional benefits to this approach?
- Are there some key steps we need to look at to be successful?
Do you have a question on the human performance “Expert Corner”?
7 Factors That Support Successful Human Error Investigation
Discover 5 Ways to Make Your CAPAs More Effective