· 1 min read
Forestry Service Accreditations
Although our full portfolio of forestry services is delivered through different accredited NSF companies, we are committed to providing a seamless process for customers.
NSF Certification, LLC is ISO/IEC 17065 accredited to certify to these standards:
- SFI 2015-2019 Section 3, Appendix 1: Certified Sourcing Standard
- SFI 2015-2019 Section 4: Chain-of-Custody Standard
- PEFC ST 2002:2013 Chain of Custody Standard
- PEFC ST 2002:2020 Chain of Custody Standard
NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR) is ISO/IEC 17021 accredited to certify to these standards:
- American Tree Farm System 2015-2020 Standards of Sustainability
- SFI 2015-2019 Section 2: Forest Management Standard
- SFI 2015-2019 Section 3: Fiber Sourcing Standard
- SFI Small Lands Group Certification Module
In addition, NSF can provide integrated SFI and Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) audits (FSC-N003091,delivering FSC certification services in association with Soil Association Certification Ltd., FSC-A000525).