· 1 min read
Black Friday 2019 – Special Offers for Pharma and Medical Device Training
Get 50% off NSF’s pharma and medical devices eLearning, £100 off selected one-day pharma courses and £300 off our new Cogent Gold Standard Approved Responsible Person and Good Distribution Course in March.
Register online and use code BLACKFRIDAY19 at checkout on Friday 29th November 2019 only.
Pharma and Medical Devices eLearning
Choose from NSF’s range of eLearning including:
- Cleaning Qualification
- Interface of GMP with GCP Quality Management Systems
- Data Integrity: Overview and Documentation Completion, Review and Approval NEW eLearning!
- Pharmaceutical EU Legislation Update
- European Union In-Vitro Diagnostic Device Regulation (IVDR)
- European Union Medical Device Regulation – EU MDR
- ISO 13485:2016 – Intro to the Medical Device QMS Standard
Register and benefit from this 50% discount. Visit our online pharma and medical devices learning portals to see our complete range of eLearning and to book your places.
2020 Pharma Training
Choose from our selection of public courses:
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products: 20 February, Stansted, UK – new course!
- Good Distribution Practice and Responsible Person (Cogent Gold Standard Approved Training): 10-12 March, Watford, UK
- Regulatory Affairs for QA: Marketing Authorisations: 18 March, Manchester, UK
- Regulatory Affairs for QA: Variations: 19 March, Manchester, UK
Register for any of the pharma training courses online!
Interested to see what other courses NSF has on offer in 2020? View our full European pharma course schedule