· 1 min read
NSF Monthly Pharmaceutical Newsletter
The NSF pharmaceutical newsletter is read by thousands of industry executives every month. We cover the latest developments from regulators around the globe as well as information about new draft guidelines, changes to legislation and issues impacting the industry.
Recent stories covered in the newsletter included:
- The future strategy for batch testing of medicinal products in Great Britain
- Risk management plans to mitigate drug shortages
- The Annex 1 revision of EU GMP
- U.S. FDA guidance on conducting remote regulatory assessments
- Proposed EMA changes to the guidelines on the chemistry of active substances
We also feature helpful articles on issues such as GMP compliance, auditing, remediation, regulatory affairs and clinical trials, among others.
Subscribe to Our Monthly Pharmaceutical Industry Newsletter
Complete your details below to receive the newsletter.
ICH Q2(R2), Product Recalls & More – June 2022 Pharma Update
June 13, 2022
Batch Testing, OOS Results & More - NSF July Pharma News
July 1, 2022
FDA Guidance, New Regulatory Collaboration Pilots and More
August 1, 2022
Annex 1 Revision, FDA Biosimilar Workshop & More – September Update
September 1, 2022